Scrambler Hybrid Jacket
You were steaming on the way up, but now that you've reached the summit you're realizing quickly how windy and chilly it is, and are those rain clouds in the distance? When you need quick and reliable weather protection, reach into your pack and pull out the lightweight Under Armour Scrambler Hybrid Jacket. It's got 2.5 layer Pertex fabric in the hood and shoulders to give you waterproof protection where you need it most, with a lightweight yet durable ripstop fabric in the lower sleeves and body to give you breathable performance throughout the whole garment.
The hood's got a moldable brim to ensure that rainwater stays out of your face as you trek, while the adjustable hem seals in heat and shuts out wind to keep you comfortable in exposed environments. Along with standard hand pockets, you've got a media-compatible chest pocket complete with an elastic "seatbelt" to keep your phone in place as you jam out on long hikes or trail runs. When blue skies and calm winds return, stuff the Scrambler Hybrid into its own pocket, throw it in your pack, and continue along on the trail.
- A lightweight weather-protective shell for backcountry scrambling
- Pertex fabric on hood and shoulders gives you targeted waterproofing
- Lightweight nylon ripstop in lower section offers breathability
- Hood with moldable brim keeps water off of your face in a downpour
- Adjustable hem seals out strong winds on solitary summits
- Media-compatible chest pocket keeps your tunes secure and in place
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket to come along on any adventure