The Under Armour Women’s Ramble Hike Pants are designed to take you from trailhead to summit and back in comfort, even if shoulder-season weather threatens a bit of rain. The UA Storm material has a DWR finish to help shed moisture from a light shower. It's also supremely stretchy, so your movement remains completely uninhibited. The low-profile waistband sits nicely under your pack waist belt, eliminating chafing as you hike so you return to the trailhead tired but content.
- Hiking pants for exploring local or far-flung trails
- UA Storm material resists light precipitation
- Stretch fabric moves with your stride as you hike
- Low-profile waistband sits comfortably under a pack
- Multiple pockets including secure storage for keys
- Tapered leg fit avoids catching on trail-side brush
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I'm 6'8'' and usually wears M for pants. The M of these pants fit me really well. I wear it for hiking and rock climbing. Very comfy, flexible, and light. The color is exactly what I wanted. Plus the price is really good :)
I know Under Armor sells this in an XS - do you have any in this size available? I'm petite and the smalls fit ok - but I'm at a higher weight than usual right now. If i lose anything, they'll be too big.
Nice pant, short inseam.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
Had to return due to the inseam being a little too short (30.5) and the small being a little snug in the waistband. Overall nice material with the legs having good stretch. I'd size up, but need the length.