Whether you miss the 90's, Grunge music, and pants that had ample pocket space, or just genuinely need an increase of storage in your pants to keep all of your gear close at hand on the trail or river, the Under Armour Payload Cargo Pants will get the job done. The cargo pockets fit flat, so they fit nicely when empty and won't bulge out, but provide space for the gear you need, along with two other hand pockets, and two rear for your wallet, phone, and keys. The pants are made from a 4-way stretch cotton-elastane blend with moisture wicking and anti-odor technology, making them an awesome outdoors staple that will hold up well beyond your favorite Grunge band's cover show and into the woods for some good old fashioned outdoor adventures.
- Comfortable cargo pants for outdoor expeditions
- 5 pockets provide ample space for
- 4-way stretch improves your range of motion
- Quick drying material wicks moisture away
- Anti-odor technology keeps you smelling fresh
- Loose cut for complete comfort
- Perfect for your favorite 90's cover show or a day on the river