- Detail Images
Summit the mountain in no time.
Go out and bag a peak today with the reliable stability and intense performance of the Under Armour Men's Newell Ridge Mid GTX Boot. A tight-weave textile upper envelops your foot in lightweight durability to withstand abuse on the trail, while the innovative Anafoam overlay is anatomically-molded to give you a precise fit straight out of the box. And don't let the threat of rainstorms shake your hiking plans, for the Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your foot dry through some of the heaviest downpours.
Meanwhile, a dual-density EVA midsole with Charged Cushioning foam helps you bounce from root to rock to log in reliable comfort and with minimal fatigue. Plus, the mountain bike-inspired Michelin Wild Dig Decent'R outsole lug pattern easily chews up mud and loose terrain.
- Durable, protective, and comfy boot for demanding hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Mid-height enhances overall stability
- TPU heel cradle offers stability on rocky terrain
- Welded synthetic toe cap adds protection and durability
- Dual-density EVA midsole with responsive foam boosts comfort
- Michelin rubber outsole with aggressive lug pattern locks in grip