Leeward dryness on rainy shores.
Anyone who's traveled to Hawaii knows a thing or two about leeward and windward sides of the island, as the leeward sides remain bone-dry while the windward shores drown in heavy rain on a daily basis. Taking this geographic lesson to heart, the Under Armour Women's Leeward Windbreaker Jacket offers the pleasant dryness of a protected leeward locale when you're withstanding heavy rain on windward shores.
This lightweight windbreaker features a polyester shell that blocks wind-blasted rain from seeping through and dampening your outdoor plans. UA Storm technology effortlessly beads off showers and coastal spray from permeating through. For greater comfort, laser-perforated underarm vents prevent you from sweating profusely during active use.
- Lightweight protection in wet, windy environments
- Polyester shell blocks wind from stealing warmth
- UA Storm technology repels rain and moisture
- Laser-cut underarms enhance breathability
- Hand pockets secure daily necessities
- Relaxed cut for freedom of movement