Hybrid hiker runner.
Under Armour can't shy away from making speed-oriented footwear even in hiking boots. The Men's Horizon STR 1.5 Hiking Shoe has the look and feel of an Under Armour running shoe, except the inclusion of large rubber lugs takes your speedy stride over rugged trails. The mesh upper offers the same ventilation as Under Armour's runners, except PU and synthetic reinforcements beef up the mesh in critical zones to ensure long-lasting durability.
- Hiking shoe with the look and feel as Under Armour's runners
- Mesh upper reinforced in critical areas for long-lasting durability
- Lightweight cushioning in a supportive 7mm drop
- High-traction rubber sole with large lugs for rugged trails
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Im very picky when it comes to shoes, and usually have a pretty hard time finding any that are comfortable and fit me right. My feet are flat and pretty wide, so ive struggled finding the right hiking show that didnt make my feet sore for days after a good hike. These shoes not only fit the bill, they are great looking, very durable, and easy to clean. Ill definitely buy another pair when ive worn these bad boys out.