- Detail Images
Horizons on horizons.
You eyed the ridge you want to run during your drive down to the desert last night, and now that the morning's sun dried all the dew, you can finally lace into the Under Armour Women's Horizon KTV Shoe and race up that ridge until you reach the summit. Under Armour made this shoe light so you can move fast, and its 7mm drop design includes foamy, full-length EVA and Under Armour's Charged Cushioning heel insert for proper shock absorbency and long-term comfort. Under Armour built the Horizon's sole out of the same Michelin rubber used for preventing thousand pound vehicles from slipping on ice, so it can probably give you the traction you need.
- Light trail runner for fast ascents
- Perforated ripstop keeps the upper breathable and durable
- Charged Cushioning heel insert adds proper shock absorbency
- Full-length EVA midsole for optimal cushioning
- Michelin rubber sole with Wild Dig Decent'R lugs for shedding mud