Take trail surfaces in stride.
You can hear the gravel crunching under your foot with every stride, but in the Under Armour Women's Horizon 50 Trail Shoe, you aren't worried. This shoe has a dual-density EVA midsole to absorb the shock of each impact, and a zonal rubber outsole to give you excellent traction over multi-directional obstacles. From the TPU toe cap that protects your toes from the root or rock you somehow don't see coming, to the welded heel that resists abrasion over extensive use, this shoe is a protective oasis for your foot. The mesh upper is lightweight, quick-drying, and breathable to help you manage sweat over long distances, and Under Armour even added a stretchy collar to keep debris from sneaking in at the ankle, letting you run farther without stopping for minor nuisances like rocks.
- Shoes for pushing your limits on the trail
- Zonal rubber outsole grips trails and rocks
- EVA midsole absorbs impact to reduce fatigue
- TPU toe cap protects your toe from surprise rocks
- Welded heel for enhanced durability
- Mesh upper allows your foot to breathe
- Stretchy collar keeps debris out