Sand stays out.
You won't be with the group hitting sand out of their sneakers when you tackle dusty trails in the Under Armour Men's Horizon 50 Hiking Shoe. Its stretchy collar keeps debris, dirt, and mud off your socks. The Horizon 50 is a direct nod to Under Armour's running footwear, with a seamless mesh upper that Under Armour ultrasonic welded to the sole for the same flexibility, durability, breathability, and comfort you'd expect out of a running shoe. There's rubber on the sole where you need to traction to trek.
- Hiking shoe keeps you covered on dirty, dusty trails
- Seamless mesh upper with the same performance as running shoes
- Stretch collar acts as an internal gaiter to keep debris out
- Dual-density, full-length midsole promotes a smooth hike
- Zonal rubber sole gives traction where needed