- Detail Images
Be ready for the white stuff.
While you wait for Mother Nature to work her pow-spreading magic in the sky, prepare yourself for a winter of shredding with the Under Armour Men's Coldgear Infrared Chutes Shell Pant. Made with a lightweight mix of hard-working materials, the shell will keep your gams toasty warm and dry when it's time for early mornings and deep turns at the resort.
Under Armour uses a durable polyester to construct the shell, adding its waterproof and windproof Storm 3 treatment to make sure you aren't soaked through by the end of the day. Extra reinforcement in the form of a Coldgear Infrared seat lining adds welcome protection when you're sitting on cold, icy lifts for most of the day, and Under Armour thoughtfully added an eyelet specifically for holding onto day passes securely. Ankle gaiters and an adjustable waist with belt loops keep the pant in place when you're moving around, and scuff guards add durability when you're shuffling up the bootpack to earn your turns.
- Stay dry during long days at the resort in this light shell
- Waterproof and windproof polyester seals out snow
- Warm lining along seat for cozy chairlift rides
- Inner thigh vents cool you off on warm spring days
- Eyelet added specifically for keeping day passes secure
- Regular fit accommodates a range of baselayers