Coldgear Exert Jacket
Cold weather training and cool weather hikes call for the Under Armour Coldgear Exert Jacket. Its lightweight, warm, and breathable to keep you comfortable throughout whatever activity you pursue through the colder months. ColdGear Reactor insulation adapts to your activity level for the right amount of breathability and warmth for whatever you get yourself into while UA Base 2.0 fabric in the sleeves, hood, and back delivers mid-weight warmth in colder conditions. While the fabrics keep you warm and breathing, the next-to-skin fit and stretch fabric keeps you moving through your hike, your training, or your after work road runs.
- Versatile cold weather training jacket with warmth and mobility
- ColdGear Reactor insulation adapts to your level of activity
- UA Base 2.0 in sleeves, hood, and back offers mid-weight warmth
- Extended cuffs with thumb loops keep arms protected in the cold
- Secure hand and chest pockets hold your phone, keys, and a snack
- Next-to-skin fit without a squeeze moves with the body as you hike