- Detail Images
With the onset of summer and its prolific availability of sunshine comes hot temperatures and long runs. And while the two can typically coexist without much effort, some days call for a little extra help, which is where the Under Armour Men's Charged Coolswitch Run Shoe comes into play.
Designed specifically to combat heat, the Charged Coolswitch features a unique technology that pulls heat away from your foot, in turn keeping you cooler and more comfortable as you uptick the miles. Meanwhile, the stretchy seamless upper bolsters your breathability and cuts down on hot spots or pressure points, and the perforated sockliner allows heat to escape in stride. A two-piece Charged Cushioning midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and propels you through your transitions, and the vented outsole maintains breathability. Not to mention, the outsole is equipped with a hardy, abrasion-resistant rubber to ensure you have subtle traction underfoot, combined with enhanced grip when you need it.
- A lightweight shoe for running in hot weather
- Mesh maintains ventilation and comfort
- CoolSwitch technology pulls heat away from foot
- Sockliner boosts breathability
- Two-piece midsole promotes flexibility
- Rubber outsole touts vents for enhanced performance