Atlas Gore Active Shell Jacket
On stormy days you either wait for the rain to pass or get soaked to the bone, right? Your other option is to run with a shell on, but those are usually so stuffy and uncomfortable that you'd rather take the "soaked to the bone" route. Well thanks to the Under Armour Atlas Gore Active Shell Jacket you'll have waterproof protection that keeps itself plenty breathable while you move. Whether you're heading for a speedy hike or a long trail run, you'll love the 3-layer Gore-Tex Active fabric, giving you durable waterproof protection with highly breathable performance. And when you're really cooking, ventilated slits at the front and back yoke will let in that extra dose of cooling airflow to keep you moving.
The adjustable hood will shut out the storm to keep your head dry, and thanks to the moldable brim you won't have to sacrifice visibility. Two chest pockets keep energy gels and other important items close by, and one of the pockets even features an audio port and secure elastic holder for your phone, so you can rock out while you run. Best of all, this jacket packs down into its own chest pocket, ensuring that you can tuck it away and easily carry it along when your run clears up and sunny skies abound.
- Head out on rainy runs with this waterproof and breathable jacket
- Three-layer Gore-Tex Active is waterproof and highly breathable
- Slit vents at the front and back yoke cool you off
- Adjustable hood gives you added coverage from stormy weather
- Zippered chest pockets feature an audio port for a jam-filled run
- Jacket stuffs into its own chest pocket when blue skies return
- Extended cuffs with thumb loops offer added coverage