- Detail Images
Riding with your crew has its merits, but there's something to said for hitting the pavement as a lone wolf. The Twin Six BKB Anti-Team Jersey for women is just the jersey you want to deck yourself out in for long solo rides, and self-sponsored race days. With lightweight polyester construction, the jersey pulls away sweat to keep you comfortable when you're hammering out the miles, while the bold graphics tell a story to let fellow riders know you're happy to spin away flying solo. Since riding team-free means no mechanic waiting for you around the bend, the jersey features three deep rear pockets with plenty of space for tire levers, a tube, multi-tool and snacks, so you can keep on top of the game even when you're on your own.
- A bold jersey for the self-sponsored cyclist
- Soft polyester microfiber wicks away sweat and breathes
- Sublimated graphics tell a story and won't fade
- Full length zip lets you drop heat on big climbs
- Three deep rear pockets stash all of your essentials
- USA made for quality and attention to detail
- Q & A
Pink but make it edgy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my first ever biking jersey and I'm pretty stoked. Shirts with pockets on the back?! I'm pretty excited. I am 5'6, weigh 135, have a larger bust and the jersey fits great! I would say true to size. The fabric feels like sporty and nice enough against the skin.