- Detail Images
Cause a commotion.
After getting introduced to dirt and knobby tires over the last season or two, you're feeling more ready than ever to tackle anything and everything you can get to on your bike this season. Before you do, make sure your drawers are stocked with kit like the Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short. While you get rowdy on flow trails, pump tracks, smooth hardpack, and more, the Ruckus will keep you covered and comfortable so you can shred as long as you want. Durable, water-resistant fabric can handle scrapes against trail furniture as well as the occasional crash, and an extra stretch panel just below the short's waist ensures you'll have the mobility you need when you zealously dive into a technical descent. Pair this versatile pair of baggies with the liner of your choice, and you'll be set for the season.
- Shred everything you can get your tires on in these baggies
- Relaxed fit works from trail rides to lift-accessed enduro
- Longer inseam provides extra leg coverage and protection
- DWR treatment keeps you dry in mud or light rain
- Abrasion-resistant fabric can handle a spill or two
- Internal waist adjusters help you dial in the right fit
- Zippered pockets hang onto a phone and your go-to candy
- Q & A
Great MTB shorts, but run small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very comfortable shorts and good length. The zippered pockets ensure stuff doesn't fall out. I'm 5'4" 140lbs and usually wear medium, but had to size up with these shorts to a large.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ended up returning these as they just didn't fit me quite right, but the material was nice and sturdy and would have done just great