Designed for the distance.
When you're looking to upgrade your riding apparel for the long riding season ahead, pick up the Triple2 Women's BARGUP Softshell Enduro Short for silky-smooth comfort, fantastic flexibility, and rugged resiliency. It's a bit more tailored than the men's version, following your body closely, but still allowing for full range of motion.
The wide, elasticized waistband fits securely without slipping and elastic leg endings prevent the bottoms from riding up as you pedal swiftly down the trail. It uses a Superlight softshell fabric with a water and dirt-repellent finish, meaning you'll remain cool-wearing and comfortable, even if it's a bit wet and grimy on the trail. This fabric boasts a UPF 50+ rating, ensuring you remain protected from harsh UV rays on cloudless summer days.
- Soft-wearing, breathable shorts for all-day trail rides
- Superlight softshell fabric is breathable and stretchy
- DWR finish repels dirt, puddle splashes, rain showers
- Wide, elasticized waistband with a drawstring tie
- Elastic leg endings prevent legs from riding up
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from harsh UV rays