The ultimate bag for your daily commute, this briefcase features three carry options to get you where you need to go in hassle-free comfort. Carry it with standard handles or a shoulder strap, or throw it on your back as you bike into work with deployable backpack straps. With internal organization and a laptop sleeve, it's much more prepared for Monday morning than you are.
- Durable bag with multiple ways to carry on your daily commute
- Removable shoulder strap and carry handles for crowded subway cars
- Stowable backpack straps provide a hands-free carry as you bike
- Padded laptop sleeve holds computers or tablets up to 15 inches
- Cordura and leather construction is ultra tough for daily usage
- Internal organization and security pocket keep smaller items safe
- Pass-through sleeve works with rolling luggage on weekend getaways
Well-made, but style not right for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was excited about ordering this bag and generally like the brand TOPO, though I've never owned one of their products before. However, when the bag came, I knew immediately that I couldn't carry it. It was much too bulky, even empty. One of the problems with the bag's versatility are all of the extra straps that have to be stowed in the back of it. This adds considerably to the bag's bulk. Morerover, I found the clips to remove or secure the straps were relatively difficult to unhook. The black on black design (with the bulk) made it look more like a retro laptop bag than something streamlined and professional. So, in the end I am returning it. However, this bag seems to be constructed of high-quality and durable material, and in theory I like the idea of it converting to a backpack. If a bulkier laptop bag won't bother you, this might be the right option for you.
Nice looking back with design flaws
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have this bag in ballistic black and it looks incredible. A bit different than standard canvas so it looks a little nicer without being too fancy or aggro. The blacked out logo keeps their branding without making you look like a walking advertisement.
Sturdy material, large zippers, contrast lining and a key loop are nice features. Suitcase sleeve is fantastic.
Unfortunately it is lacking a number of features or qualities that I've found in other bags for a fraction of the price:
- inexplicably stitched over an entire pocket that could have been used for additional storage
- no internal bottle loop
- some frayed stitching
- shoulder strap pad always flips and slides, never seems to just go on shoulder correctly
- laptop strap velcros directly over any pens/pencils and can push them down into their pocket, unable to get out
- laptop pocket located 'under' flap can be a little more difficult to stuff laptop than messenger bag
- could have had a small mesh pocket for accessories/wires
- 15" is doubtful
Seems Like a Great Bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This bag is the perfect carry-on. It fits my laptop and loads of other stuff, all while staying within the carry-on size guidelines
5 Stars... I love it!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift and received great feedback: I really love this bag and it's my new go-to for work. Professional and modern with enough space for everything I need!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I gave this bag as a gift and this is what my friend has to say:
I had at least three requirements when it was time to replace my daily work bag. The bag had to be durable, fit everything for a day and a half of work, and be easy to get in and out of while stashed under an airline seat. Decent looks were a bonus. This bag nails all three and looks great while doing it. I'm pretty picky about durability and build quality and it's a winner on both accounts. The padded laptop section fits a 13-inch laptop with room to spare and takes up next to no space in the main compartment. Easy to reach zipper pulls accent the large high-quality zippers, and make getting in and out of the bag a breeze. Would recommend to anyone.