Run like you were meant to run.
Equally at home on the road as it is in the gym, the Topo Athletics Women's ST-2 Running Shoe provides lightweight, fast, and versatile performance for all of your fitness activities. Sock-like comfort and security comes to you courtesy of the mesh and elastane upper, which maintains high levels of breathability and flexibility, and also packs down flat when you're traveling. EVA in the midsole cushions and absorbs impact when running on pavement, and the completely neutral drop maximizes foot flexibility for an exceptionally natural experience. Rounding things out, the anatomical toe box lets your toes spread naturally and comfortably to prevent painful cramping that lingers after your run comes to an end.
- Fast and versatile running shoe for the road and gym
- Stretch mesh upper promotes airflow and flexes as you move
- Roomy toe box offers anatomical comfort for your toes
- Rubber outsole grips slick, wet surfaces with confidence
- EVA midsole helps absorb impact
- Neutral zero drop provides a natural running experience
- Q & A
Really good shoe!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
So I bought these cause I started running and having a more active job. My older shoes would hurt my feet after hour 5 of walking. But these ones I bought them and the first thing I did was put them on and go for a run. I didn't need to break them in they fit so well! They have a wide toe box so when you are moving you have room. But not so much that they slip and move and cause blisters.
I'd recommend these with a pair of darn tough running socks!