PrepStation 2 Rolling Tool Station + 40pc Tool Set
Take a walk past the bench of any seasoned bicycle mechanic, and you’re likely to find a well-organized, labeled, and clean set of tools at his or her disposal. That’s because the longer you wrench, the more you come to value your tools, and their organization becomes paramount to your productivity.
Topeak’s PrepStation 2 mobile workbench combines the time-tested quality of its tools with an easily portable and organizable interface. The unit’s shelves extend both vertically, along the chassis’ pull-handle, and they pivot around the handle’s shaft, to make it easier to find tools you need, or for other mechanics to jump in. The five-level tower is compact enough to easily fit under counters or in the trunk of even a small car, and it all rolls on tough five-inch wheels that will last as long as any of the tools inside. It’s an all-in-one workstation that can tackle virtually any challenge, anywhere.
- A kit that rolls with you for maintenance anywhere
- Tool-grade steel keeps you equipped for years of wrenching
- Shelves extend vertically for easy access to tools
- Pivot the shelves to keep your eye on each tool
- Slotted organizer shelves keep tools securely in place
- Five-level tower is compact enough for storage in the car
- Lofty 5-inch wheels roll easily and are super durable
Tools on the Go
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the design of this toolbox. Has all the tools needed and a bucket at the bottom. It is surprisingly lightweight however the ability to roll makes it nice for overloading it with weight.
Only downside is it gets tippy when the trays are all opened up. Still working on a stable setup so it doesn’t roll around. But so far I love it. Save your back!