Hit the snooze once more.
Keep the Timbuk2 Rapid Backpack loaded and ready to go for when that 7 a.m. alarm clock rudely disturbs you from your cozy slumber—come to think of it, you may want to have a pot of coffee ready to go, too. This simple and streamlined little pack is ideal for your daily bike commute thanks to a minimalist design that will haul a change of clothes and pair of shoes for when you eventually reach the office. And since the side pockets are designed to carry water bottles, you should be able to throw your favorite coffee mug in one as you run out the door before you're late for work.
- A minimalist pack designed for bike commuters
- Main compartment stows a change of clothes and pair of shoes
- Internal pocket with hose guide fits 2-liter hydration reservoirs
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets secure water bottles or coffee mug
- Reflective details maintain visibility at dusk and dawn