Parker Light 35L Backpack
An ideal pack for serious daily commuters, the Timbuk2 Parker Light 35L Backpack is a tank of a bring-everything-you-have-type of city pack, fortified with weather-resistant materials and more than enough storage to keep your layers, lunch, computer, books, and cables neatly organized. The lightweight, yet burly ripstop fabric sheds light precipitation and backspray from the road, while the padded shoulder straps and removable waist strap secure heavier loads with stable, supportive comfort on the move. Timbuk2 highlighted the bottom of this pack with a super-reflective panel to help you stay visible to motorists in low-light conditions on the road. Protecting your precious computer, the padded designated sleeve gives your (up to 15-inch) laptop a plush ride as you navigating bumpy, crowded city streets.
- Commuter pack with all the features you want for the ride in
- Robust materials provide durable protection against the elements
- Padded shoulder straps and removable waist strap add stability
- Super-reflective treatment throughout heightens visibility
- Cush laptop sleeves safely holds laptops up to 15 inches
- Multiple pockets throughout organize all of your daily items
- Wraparound gusset zipper expands the volume
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really like the sleek look and fit of this pack. Well thought out front pockets and has just the right amount for my needs. Recommend as a daily commuter pack. The zipper cover needs improvement, but everything else looks and works great.
Solid everyday commuting backpack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I’ve been riding w/this bag for a couple weeks now and am impressed. I commute and live by bike, so I need a bag that does a little bit of everything. It has to work for commuting, ideally waterproof and large enough to fit a change of clothes, but also do double duty when grocery shopping. So far, this bag ticks all those boxes. It’s been through a few snowstorms, my clothes have remained dry and it’s held up to a couple ice induced drags across the ground. The profile wouldn’t lead one to believe it could double as a grocery bag, but expand it to it’s full volume and it fits a surprisingly large amount. And the adjustable hip belt/chest strap ensure that the load sits comfortably and securely. My one main gripe is that I tend to get the lip of fabric caught in the zipper on the main pocket - easliy avoidable if I paid more attention when zipping it up. Photos to follow