- Detail Images
Reading in cities, by lakes, and on planes.
Ready for urban commutes, daily errands, and leisurely weekends, the Timbuk 2 Page Crossbody Bag can handle it all with its durable Cordura construction. This bag protects your tablets and touchscreen computers from the wears and tears involved with urban commutes and quick hikes to beautiful lakes for a place to read. You can also remove the shoulder strap to pack your tablet in backpacks and duffel bags for faraway travels.
- Modern pocketbook crossbody bag for on-the-go commuters
- Cordura construction creates long-lasting durability
- Adjustable shoulder strap is removable for easier packing
- Top flap with buckle and zipper closure
- Q & A
Is this bag waterproof or water resistant?
Great Little Commuter Bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just got this bag today and it's a great size to transport my iPad Pro & smaller items I travel with daily on the way to and from work. I do wish the strap was a bit wider and/or had some padding on it, but because the things I carry are relatively light it should not be a problem. The blue is vibrant, I might consider getting a second in black for work if I have the funds to in the future.