Rugged materials, refined style.
With an old-school style that reflects the party side of the 20’s, the Timberland Men’s Bardstown Plain Toe Chukka is the fashionable shoe you need to get ahead. You may not be ducking into a speakeasy, but this handcrafted shoe performs just as well as you stride into the boardroom. It’s constructed with full-grain leather for a vintage appearance, but maintains contemporary features such as the EVA footbed and molded leather midsole that absorb impact to keep your feet energized. The cross-cleat lugged outsole is reminiscent of early boot designs, giving you far more traction than a typical dress shoe without tainting the style.
- Stylish boot for professional wear
- Full-grain leather for a long-lasting, vintage look
- Leather-lined EVA footbeds for comfort
- Molded leather midsole absorbs impact
- Cross-cleat lugged outsole for traction
- Timberland recommends sizing down if you wear a half size, as this shoe is only available in whole sizes