Keep a pair of Thule Load Straps around for securing small loads like a surfboard, paddleboard, or kayak to your roof rack. Wrap these synthetic straps around your load bars, feed the tail end back through the metal-cam cinch, and crank away until your gear is secure. At nine feet long, you should have enough length to tie down just about anything.
- Versatile straps for securing gear to your roof rack
- Synthetic material is lightweight and durable
- Cam-action buckles offer reliable security
- Buckle bumpers prevent scratches to your gear and vehicle
- Item #THU0339
- Thule bars, Yakima bars, factory bars
- Part Number
- Recommended Use
- securing small loads
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 5 ratings
5 Stars - 5 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.