Apply your park skills to the whole mountain.
Drawing inspiration from the worlds of skating and surfing, the Thirty Two Men's Zephyr Snowboard Boot is a cushioned boot that rocks a medium flex for dominance in the realm of freestyle riding, but also the flexibility to turn the whole mountain into your terrain park if you like to mix it up.
The Team Liner is thermo-moldable, so with a little heat it can be shaped to meet the exact contours of your shred-mangled feet. The included Team Harness power strip keeps the liner locked on and prevents your foot from rising out of the heelcup, not to mention the pressure pad that prevents hot spots and chafing. A 3D molded tongue combines with the classic lace-up design to serve consistent medium flex that keeps performing day after day in a variety of riding conditions. Plus, the Team footbed keeps your feet cushioned and absorbs shock from heavy landing in the park or off of natural rock drops, and the STI Evolution Foam yields even more cushion while also providing a reliable lug for hiking kickers or up the bootpack.
- A skate-inspired snowboard boot for park and sending all over the hill
- Medium flex is great for the park, pow, and all-mountain freestyle
- STI Evolution outsole is light and rugged for hiking the kicker
- Lace-up design and Team Harness keeps heel locked down at speed
- Articulating cuff increases lifetime stiffness and rigidity of boot
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Team footbed offers arch support and heel cushioning