Stop tying your boots the old way.
Rocking a medium flex that qualifies it for shred duty all over the mountain, the Thirty Two Women's Zephyr FT Speedlace Snowboard Boot is versatile enough to handle park laps, pow pillaging, steep terrain, and fast, smooth groomers. A newly redesigned Fast Track lacing system is a quicker way to find the perfect fit without having to deal with frozen or saturated laces that demand more attention than they're worth. The Team Liner is heat-moldable, so you can customize it to fit the exact contours of your foot, in the process preventing hot spots and unfavorable wiggle room. Plus, the Evolution foam sole is super lightweight and durable for walking through the icy parking lot, or stomping your way up the bootpack to claim a fresh line.
- An all-mountain snowboarding boot for the park, pow and steeps
- Fast track speed laces are quick and easy to adjust on the gondi
- Medium flex is a happy medium for a versatile day of shred
- 3D molded tongue consolidates shape and supports stiffness
- Articulated cuff + backstay boosts durability and staying power
- Team liner is heat moldable and includes Harness strap
- STI Evolution foam is lightweight and durable for the bootpack
- Team footbed is arch supporting and absorbs shock
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Comfy, lightweight, well-designed. I was looking for medium flexing, durable boots that were technical enough to keep up and versatile enough to throw down all over the mountain. These rock! Heat molding them helped them to fit perfectly. A NOTE ON SIZE - THIRTYTWO ALWAYS SIZES AT LEAST A HALF SIZE SMALL! I normally wear a 6.5/7 and fit a 7.5/8 in their boots.
As for style.. couldn't be more happy with the yellow steeze! Woooooot!