- Detail Images
Let it fly.
Feel like you're floating on a magic carpet when you fly around the ski resort in the ThirtyTwo Men's Zephyr FT Snowboard Boot. With a buttery flex and super-convenient lacing system, this boot is the perfect option for freestyle fiends who lap the park all day or for freeriders who prefer a surfier feel when they're slashing powder and carving groomers.
Fast Track lacing lets you lock in the perfect fit with the flick of a wrist, and it lets you fine tune the upper and lower zones so you can get it juuuuust right. The lightweight and cushy STI Evolution outsole offers a featherweight feel while soaking up impacts when you start launching off features. Intuition foam conforms to your foot for all-day comfort, and the internal harness prevents heel lift so you can keep riding until the lift stops spinning.
- Buttery boot for surfing mellow turns and letting loose in the park
- Medium flex offers supportive, yet surfy feel
- FT lacing lets you fine tune upper and lower zones in seconds
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- Internal Harness keeps heel locked down for better response
- Articulating cuff prevents the shell from breaking down
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Level 2 footbed offers arch support and heel cushioning