TM-Two XLT Snowboard Boot
The ThirtyTwo TM-Two XLT Snowboard Boot differentiates itself from the standard TM-Two with a stiffer flex and a rugged Vibram sole, ensuring stiffness and aggressive traction for charging steeps, hiking to fresh lines, and hitting pro-sized jumps. The stiff flex's level of response and support easily handles exposed terrain, while the Vibram outsole offers grip when hiking to summit stashes, and the Storm Shield coating wards off wetness to keep your foot dry through the soggiest storms.
An articulated cuff prevents shell distortion and flex loss over the course of a long season, allowing you to both charge hard in freeride terrain and hit big jumps in the park. The Performance Backstay furthers support and maximizes energy transfer to your heelside edge with its reinforced, notched spine for unreal control in sketchy big-mountain zones. Intuition Foam in the Performance liner offers a customized, heat-moldable fit as you ride, and as a comfort-enhancing bonus, the fleece liner cuff quells irritation, especially when you're stuffing your feet into half-frozen boots left in the car overnight from yesterday's shred mission.
- Serious performance for serious riders who go hard and fast
- Stiff flex for aggressive, high-speed shredding
- Storm Shield keeps feet dry all winter long
- Performance backstay enhances response and support
- Pressure pad minimizes internal lace biting
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Vibram outsole offers serious durability and traction
- Molded EVA footbed offers support and heel cushioning
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
It's been about 6 years since I had new snowboard boots, so maybe I forgot about the break-in period. When I originally took them out of the box and put them on I got worried because they were tight and uncomfortable. I tried to wear them around and break them in but could only keep them on for about 30 minutes before my feet both went numb. My husband finally made me heat fit them. I immediately noticed a difference. They are now just as comfortable as my old boots. They are stiff and responsive which is nice. I didn't realize just how loose and floppy my old boots had become. They are a bit more bulky than other boots so I had to adjust my bindings to fit. This was not an issue for me but it could mean the difference between a binding size. Overall 5 stars.