- Detail Images
The best of both worlds.
The ThirtyTwo Men's Session Boa Snowboard Boot provides the best of freestyle fluidity and locked-down support with its versatile, mid-level flex and Boa Tongue Tension closure. Traditional laces are supplemented with a Boa Tongue Tension dial, locking down a precise fit over your ankle when you're riding at higher speeds and hitting bigger jumps. Keep the Boa dial looser for freestyle flexibility, or crank it down for maximum support. Either way, it's totally up to you, adjusting the fit and feel to your local terrain and riding style.
The Level 2 Intuition Foam liner creates a truly custom fit by conforming to your feet as you ride throughout the season, wrapping your ankle with anatomical overlays for better heel hold. Absorbing heavy impacts, the molded EVA footbed gives the boot a smoother feel. And to ensure it stays lighter than other boots in this category, the STI Evolution Foam sole shaves excess weight while dissipating vibration underfoot.
- Versatile boot for freestyle and all-mountain riding
- Medium flex is supportive, yet flexible enough for park laps
- Traditional laces + Boa Tongue Tension dial for ankle hold
- Level 2 Intuition Foam liner provides a customized fit
- Molded EVA footbed with TPU heel cradle and arch support
- STI Evolution Foam sole is incredibly lightweight
- ThirtyTwo makes no-nonsense, insanely comfortable boots
- Q & A
Thirty Two Session Boa Snowboard
i bought these as a gift and i feel like you cant go wrong with Thirty two snow boots. Comfortable fit with good support.
Lace it up, lock it down!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was looking for the perfect blend of laces and boa to lock down my heel/foot and still ride all day in comfort...I found exactly that in the 32 Session Boa. The medium stiffness gives me enough support on the steeps and still has enough play for the park. The boot liner is very warm and super cush. I love the fact that I can lace it up as tight as I need and then lock down my ankle and heel using the BOA. No need to mold the liners as they were good to go after 2-3 days. Great boot for the money!