- Detail Images
Double the fun.
If you're the type of rider who loves ripping the park just as much as you enjoy freeriding and testing yourself in steep, technical terrain, you may want to pick up the Thirty Two Women's Lashed Double Boa Snowboard Boot for a versatile fit that can be dialed in and customized on the go. Its medium flex offers versatility for everything from mellow park jumps to powder laps, and the Double Boa system keeps you comfortably locked in all day long.
Dual Boa dials let you lock in the right fit in mere seconds, with one dial controlling the forefoot tightness and the other wrapping around your ankle to prevent energy-sapping heel lift. Intuition foam in the liner molds to your foot for a truly custom foot, and the STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy for comfort that won't quit.
- Perfect fit meets versatile flex for all your riding needs
- Double Boa design allows you to cinch both outer and liner
- Medium flex goes anywhere on the mountain you want
- Articulated cuff prevents the shell from breaking down
- Performance backstay provides responsive feel when carving
- Team Liner is heat moldable and includes Harness strap
- STI Evolution foam is lightweight and durable for the bootpack
- Team footbed is arch supporting and cradles your heel
- Q & A
no more heel slip
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these to replace my Ride Sage boots. The double boa is amazing at holding my foot in place and the heel cup really locks it in. They fit great and are pretty comfortable. I would definitely recommend.