Change that boot.
The brainchild of ThirtyTwo team riders Scott Stevens and Chris Grenier, Change That Tape has been dropping hilarious and often jaw-dropping edits of snowboarding, skating, and other various shenanigans for the last ten years. As an homage to the funniest follow in snowboarding, ThirtyTwo created the Men's Lashed Change That Tape Snowboard Boot. It's the same legendary freestyle boot you love, but it features a custom CTT color scheme.
Engineered to withstand abuse from dedicated riders, the boot's articulating cuff eliminates shell distortion, helping the Lashed retain support throughout the entire season. The 3D-molded tongue ensures an even flex without pressure points while the Performance Backstay channels energy and boosts support. STI Evolution foam makes the outsole significantly lighter and cushier than rubber soles. Intuition foam in the liner conforms to your foot for a comfy custom fit, and a neoprene toe box lets your toes sprawl out a bit more. The Level 2 molded footbed absorbs impacts when you stomp heavy landings and blast over bumpy terrain.
- Change That Tape's take on an iconic freestyle boot
- Medium flex balances freestyle freedom with support
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Level 2 Intuition Foam liner conforms to your foot
- Performance backstay improves support and response
- Internal harness locks down your ankle for security
- Lightweight Evolution Foam sole adds cushioning
- ThirtyTwo boots are designed by riders, for riders