Zipline Rain Jacket - Girls'
Why We Like The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket
Rain forests and rainy playgrounds alike call for the protection of the Zipline Rain Jacket. The North Face's DryVent technology keeps kids dry by repelling heavy rainfall and offering impressive breathability, even when they're all zipped up.
- Rain jacket with breathable DryVent membrane for weather defense
- Face fabric and lining from 100% recycled materials
- Non-PFC DWR treatment and sealed seams bolster waterproofing
- Fixed hood, drop hem, elastic cuffs, and internal storm flap provide extra coverage
- Item #TNFZCRG
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 70D 100% recycled nylon, non-PFC DWR treatment, [lining] 70D 100% recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.