- Detail Images
Rain or shine.
When the day's weather can't decide between threatening rain clouds or dazzling sunny skies, turn to The North Face Women's Mountain Sneaker Mid Waterproof Shoe for comfortable, stable performance, rain or shine.
The synthetic suede overlays add durability and have over-sized perforations for reliable breathability, while a HydroSeal waterproof membrane ensures protection from the elements should those clouds make good on their threats. The OrthoLite footbed helps you trek over rocky terrain with cushioned comfort, and a no-sew TPU toe cap adds protection from bashing your toes on protruding logs or boulders. With soft foam underfoot and a firmer EVA compound around the perimeter, the XtraFoam midsole blends lasting comfort with a stable step, and Cradle technology promotes proper heel positioning when you need it most. Plus, multi-directional lugs with biting edges helps you grip loose, muddy terrain on rainy days out.
- Trail-ready mid sneaker for stable, comfortable performance
- Waterproof, breathable membrane shields you from the elements
- Suede and mesh upper provides breathability and toughness
- Toe cap adds protection against protruding trail debris
- XtraFoam midsole fights fatigue and enhances stability
- Multi-directional lugs on outsole serve up reliable traction