Ski in, ski out.
You've got a big day ahead of you, starting with the cold morning lift line and ending with a traverse out into your favorite terrain. The North Face Women's Gatekeeper Pant has just the right amount of everything to get you through your adventures. DryVent fabric is waterproof and breathable, which is always a must if you're going to spend all the daylight you can getting fresh turns, and elastic gaiters will block all that pow from sneaking in. Lightly insulated, they'll keep you warm while you wait for first chair, but not let you overheat as you power through hours of laps. When ski patrol finally opens your favorite gate, you can unzip your thigh vents for some extra ventilation on the traverse out.
- Hardshell pants for skiing on- and off-piste
- DryVent provides breathable waterproof protection from the elements
- Lightly insulated for just the right amount of warmth
- Inner thigh vents dump heat as you traverse off-trail
- Gaiter cuffs keep out snow from the first tracks you're nabbing
- Reinforced kickpatch protects against crampons and sharp edges
- Regular fit for layering on colder mornings