A fire burns in its core.
If you're taking some laps out west, where the snow's dry and cold, then The North Face Women's Hooded Down Jacket knows how you feel. It's mapped your core with down's lofty warmth to keep you toasty on cold lift rides. Just in case the snow falls heavier than expected, or you work for your turns, down gives way to synthetic insulation in the hood and underarms. There's no sense in losing all that body heat you trap in the down just because some wind picks up, so the Corefire wraps you in a protective Gore Windstopper membrane to keep out that wind chill. When you decide to take a break, or finish for the day, you can safely stow your goggles away in the inner stash pockets, slip off that snow skirt, and slip into the local's restaurant for chili popcorn while you swap pow day stories with your friends.
- Insulated jacket for warmth in dry skiing conditions
- Gore offers windproof protection with active-wear breathability
- Down keeps you warm during cold winter laps
- Synthetic insulation under arms and hood protects from moisture
- Underarm vents for dumping heat between runs
- Secure ski pass in wrist pocket and trail map near your chest
- Detach powder skirt when there's no new snow