The opportunities are endless.
The North Face's Men's Unlimited Hooded Down Jacket is the first thing you'll reach for when you're gearing up for a dawn patrol, alpine objective, or long day tour. The North Face placed 800-fill goose down in the body and synthetic Primaloft Silver insulation in moisture-prone areas, to create a lightweight and efficient insulation system that keeps you warm even when you're working up a sweat. The slim fit slides perfectly under warmer layers when you pop above treeline and get blasted by the wind, and the zippered chest pockets are easy to access even when you have a harness on.
- A technical jacket for winter ascents and tours
- Strategically placed down and synthetic insulation
- DWR-treated fabric fights off stormy weather
- Slim fit is perfect for layering
- Zippered chest pockets for easy access with a harness
- Under-helmet hood stays securely on