Lace up and launch.
The huge snow dump last week brought dawn-to-dusk days of fort building and snowball wars, and now the slightly warmer current temps have created excellent slush-sledding and stomping opportunities, but you know your little polar bear cub will stay warm and dry no matter the conditions in The North Face Boys' Thermoball Utility Boot. Made with lightweight PrimaLoft Thermoball insulation, waterproof suede and nylon uppers, and a flexible Winter Grip rubber sole, these boots will defend against puddles and snow drifts.
- A lightweight winter boot for snow and slush
- Suede and nylon upper provides waterproof protection
- Flexible Winter Grip rubber sole for traction
- Secure-fit lacing system for comfort and stability
- Toasty warmth provided by PrimaLoft Thermoball insulation
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This was a gift for my nephew, which he truly enjoys the shoes.
Runs small in size
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 7
Got these boots for my nephew, super nice and love the style but the fit is one size too small!