- Detail Images
Winter go-to, on or off the slopes.
The North Face Men's Thermoball Snow Triclimate Parka is made to keep you comfortable from the first turns of the season until the last slushy laps in spring. The secret to its season-long versatility is the pairing of a performance waterproof shell with an insulated liner jacket. Wear them together during frigid, mid-winter pow days, rock just the shell when it warms up in spring, or use the liner jacket as a light layer during cold nights in the city.
The outer shell is crafted with a wind- and waterproof DryVent fabric to ward off winter gales and heavy snow, and it's designed with a slightly longer cut for optimal coverage against snowy conditions. Gracing the liner jacket is Thermoball insulation, which has the lightweight and compressible benefits of down, yet still insulates when wet. Sealed seams keep water from seeping in, and underarm vents help you cool off after a leg-burning run. So whether you're slashing powder in January, carving corduroy in the spring, or just going out for aprés drinks, this jacket has you covered.
- 3-in-1 versatility for use in any conditions
- Waterproof and breathable DryVent shell
- Insulated liner jacket for extra warmth
- Fully sealed seams prevent leaks
- Underarm vents release excess heat
- Snap-down powder skirt keeps snow out
- Multiple pockets for on-mountain accessories
- Helmet-compatible hood is removable