Best time of year.
There's a special feeling in the air when the city is blanketed in snow, but it isn't all that enjoyable if you're out there shivering in the winter weather. The North Face's ThermoBall Women's Insulated Parka II is the ideal companion for those cold winter evenings spent strolling between shops downtown thanks to its form-following fit and extended coverage that helps increase the overall warmth of the jacket. For warmth, The North Face packed this jacket full of its light, lofty, and compressible ThermoBall insulation, which is comparable to 600-fill down with the one key difference—unlike down, ThermoBall won't lose its warmth when it's exposed to moisture, so you'll stay warm and comfortable as the snow continues to fall during your winter stroll back home.
- Winter-ready parka with a clean aesthetic
- ThermoBall is lofty, compressible, and water-resistant
- Form-flattering fit extends coverage below the hip
- Elastic binding at hood helps seal in heat
- Media-compatible pocket accommodates headphones