Ready for any adventure.
Stay warm in the mountains this winter with The North Face Men's ThermoBall Full-Zip Insulated Jacket. PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation mimics the look and feel of down, trapping warmth to keep you warm while you're on the move. It even compresses down so you can stow it in a pocket and take it with you wherever you go. And because it's synthetic, ThermoBall insulation stays warm when you get wet during a misreported "powder morning" that in all actuality is rain up to 8,000 feet.
- Insulated jacket for cold ski days and shoulder season climbing
- ThermoBall synthetic retains loft and warmth when wet
- Entire jacket packs down to fit in its own hand pocket
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation and snow
- Zippered interior pocket holds media and essentials
- Zippered hand pockets hold extra beanie, snacks, and map
- Q & A
Thermoball versus Patagonia Nano Puff
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Personally, I prefer the stitching pattern of this garment to the "brick wall" pattern of the Nano Puff; and I was moved to choose TNF over Patagonia by repeated reviews saying the Nano P:uff snags and the stitching comes loose. Plus, there are certain colors from TNF that are brighter than Patagonia; and I guess I am a "visual" person. Very satisfied with this garment, compared to my wife's Nano Puff.