Why We Like The ThermoBall Eco Hoodie
We love the versatility of a puffy jacket, and the ThermoBall Eco Hoodie checks all our boxes for style, warmth, and eco-friendliness. This classic jacket is completely made from recycled materials, and its updated insulation and slim fit ensure the toastiest ThermoBall style yet. The synthetic insulation is made for winter weather: it maintains its warmth and loft even when wet snow falls. Its slimmer fit allows space for a baselayer and will still fit under your technical outer shells.
- Earth-friendly puffy for warmth in winter weather
- Quilt-baffled nylon shell made from recycled materials
- ThermoBall Eco synthetic insulation is lofty and warm
- Fixed hood neatly fits around the head to lock in heat
- Compressible design conveniently packs into chest pocket
- Heat transfer logos on front and back
- Recycled materials create slight variations in color and texture
- Item #TNFZB7K
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon
- ThermoBall Eco (100% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.