- Detail Images
When snow threatens to put a hold on your holiday shopping, pull on The North Face Women's Thermoball Button-Up Boot and put winter back in its place. PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation traps heat to keep your feet nice and toasty, even when the weather outside is nasty. A water-resistant upper and synthetic mudguard protect your feet from the wet and cold. This boot features a slip-on design with button-up detailing for style and wearing versatility. IcePick rubber lugs offer increased traction in variable conditions, while the OrthoLite ReBound footbed provides all-day comfort, so you can come and go in confidence and style.
- A lightweight and versatile boot for cold winter days
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation for lightweight warmth
- OrthoLite ReBound footbed for comfort
- Injection-molded outsole provides moderate cushioning
- IcePick rubber lugs grip to slick and snowy surfaces
- Fleece-lined collar with fold-down versatility
- Q & A
Light and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 7.5
I was looking for a pair of snow boots that I could bring to travel on my snowboarding trip to replace my sorels. My sorels are too heavy and clunky to travel around with. These new boots were super light, warm and very cute. Not as warm as my sorels unfortunately, but good enough for weather in the 30s. I'm a 7.5 and for the 7.5
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Warm and comfortable with enough style to wear to the office on snowy days.
Are these boots good in the snow??
Hi Lidia, This boot is water resistant so it would do ok in some light snow or precipitation. If you're going to be tromping around in the snow you'll probably want to go with something that is water proof. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly. - Matthew Pizza - Expert Gearhead