- Detail Images
Gold star performance.
When snow is dumping and the wind is blowing so hard that you can’t even see top of the mountain, that’s when the North Face Women’s Summit L5 Gore-Tex Pro Bib is at its best. The three-layer membrane, seam sealed to perfection, merits a gold star for its breathability and enhanced waterproof qualities alone. But the durable performance it displays in the most extreme conditions, from howling winds to straight up ice shooting out of the sky, is why you’re reading this today. And the rest of the alpinist features, including the articulated knees, integrated gaiters, and matte PU side zips, are history.
- Ultra-durable backcountry shell that is worthy of the Summit Series
- Waterproof membrane durable enough for the standards of alpinists
- Low-profile bib helps to prevent snow from finding its way in
- Attached suspenders fully adjustable to desired fit
- Articulated knees increase the leg’s range of movement
- Side zips allow for easy exit without removing suspenders
- Integrated gaiters help to ensure snow stays outside the boots