Summit Series is The North Face's best.
The North Face's top athletes are usually decked out in the Summit Series whenever they're exploring the world's extremities, so you know you can rely on the Men's Summit L5 FuseForm GTX Performance Pant when you're backcountry touring or ski mountaineering. This pant boasts a Gore-Tex Pro membrane for reliable waterproofing and the amplified breathability needed to stay comfy on skin tracks. The North Face's innovative FuseForm technology seamlessly combines different fabrics in key areas to keep durable where needed and light and breathable where wanted. A thin, three-layer construction makes the pant lighter and more compact for easier packing on long mountaineering missions.
- The North Face's Summit Series pant for extreme alpinism
- Gore-Tex Pro membrane is highly waterproof and breathable
- FuseForm seamlessly combines different fabrics for durability
- Three-layer construction is thin, light, and easily packable
- Full-length, two-way side zippers double as ventilators
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Q & A
Defective - No suspenders
Unfortunately the pants showed up without the suspenders shown in the picture. Overall they quality seems good however I canât believe they were completely missing the suspenders. I have sent them back hoping for an exchange that includes the suspenders.