- Detail Images
Dark skies can't bring you down.
Saturated trails won't keep you from getting your daily hike in when you have The North Face Men's Storm III Waterproof Hiking Shoe. Its Hydroseal membrane keeps your foot dry when you're stomping through puddles and trekking in the rain, but it's still plenty breathable to keep your foot from getting soaked from hot and humid weather. Ample cushioning keeps your toes from getting tired when you're crossing rugged terrain, and the Vibram XS Trek outsole offers reliable traction on everything from dry, dusty canyons to mud-caked mountain trails.
- Weather the storm in this versatile hiking shoe
- Hydroseal membrane offers breathable waterproofing
- Mesh and suede upper is tough and breathable
- Ortholite insole provides a supportive fit
- Midsole cushions your every step
- ESS Snake Plate provides forefoot protection
- Vibram XS Trek outsole delivers rugged grip and durabiltity
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
Great shoe for resisting rain and snow. No more wet feet for me. Very satisfied with purchase. A little less breathability then I originally thought, but still really enjoy these shoes.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Good shoe that gets the job done. Size is true. Seems durable, and is comfortable.