The North Face Storm III Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot - Women's
Dependable and Adaptive.
From Vermont to Oregon, The North Face Women's Storm III Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot provides adaptive protection and performance. Ideal for day hikes and mellow multi-day trips, this hiking boot features a mid-height construction for ankle support, while the suede and mesh upper provides ample breathability and structural integrity. A waterproof membrane protects your foot from moisture and puddles alike, making this boot more than suitable for use in climates where conditions can change or deteriorate rapidly. The foam padding in the collar and tongue prevents bruising and provides out-of-the-box comfort. Additionally, the EVA midsole attenuates shock for day-long support and the Snake Plate in the midfoot bolsters your protection against trail-side obstacles. Not to mention, the Vibram XS Trek outsole becomes more sticky and grippy when wet for more stability in slippery conditions.
- Tackle terrain of all kinds with this hiking boot
- Suede and mesh upper assures breathability and support
- Waterproof membrane protects from moisture
- Foam padding in collar and tongue prevents bruising
- Gusseted tongue seals out debris and water
- Midsole attenuates shock for day-long comfort
- Snake Plate bolsters protection against obstacles
- Vibram XS Trek outsole bolsters traction when wet
The North Face