Why We Like the Sprag 5-Pocket Pant
From urban exploring to peak bagging, we stay cool and comfortable in the Sprag 5-Pocket Pant. The stretchy material and regular fit offer full range of motion for scrambling up rocky trails and wrangling the kids.
- Trail pants boast technical features and a slick profile
- DWR coated fabric sheds water from light rain, sleet, or snow
- Synthetic materials layup breathes well and wicks moisture
- Standard pocket layout blends in for casual settings
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #TNFZBWZ
- 95% nylon, 5% elastane, PFC-free DWR finish
- [short] 29in, [regular] 31in, [long] 33in
- Leg Opening
- 2 drop-in hand, 2 drop-in rear
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 27, 2022
- I've put it through the wringer
I have had these pants for several years now and they are always my go to, from hiking to everyday use! Very lightweight and moves with my body better than any other pant I have owned. There is a slight ?swish-swish? sound when walking but not a big deal. These pants have shrunk slightly over the years but nothing crazy. The perfect pant for being active and getting after it! Highly recommended!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com