Some may call you a powder snob, but it's hard not to be once you an acquire a taste for untracked powder. The North Face Women's Purist Pants share your appreciation for waist-deep pow, as evidenced by their backcountry-ready design. A three-layer Gore-Tex shell delivers reliable waterproof, breathable protection when you're breaking trail through waist-deep snow and keeps cold wind at bay once you gain the ridge. The Chimney Venting system lets body heat escape when you are hiking or skinning, and the harness-compatible thigh pockets enable you stash a camera in one of the pockets during big-mountain missions.
- Ski or snowboarding pants ideal for backcountry touring
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex protects from heavy snow
- Chimney Venting enables excess body heat escape for comfort
- Stretch gaiters form a snow-tight seal around boots
- Fit is optimized for comfortable movement while skinning
- Reinforced kickpatch withstands wear from boots and crampons
- Compatible with Steep Series jackets for a streamlined kit