- Detail Images
For all sorts of winter wear.
The North Face's Women's Pseudio Insulated Mitten look just as great on aprés village strolls as they do on the lift. These hybrid mittens provide enough protection for a spring day on the hill thanks to their DWR treatment and durable polyester shell, while Heatseeker insulation provides low-bulk warmth that won't get in your way. Knit cuffs seal in warmth to keep your fingers toasty and the grippy palms help you hold onto your ski poles or cup of hot cocoa.
- Warm and stylish hybrid mittens for winter wear
- DWR-treated shell fights off precip
- Heatseeker insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Soft and cozy polyester lining
- Radiametric Articulation for a natural hand position
- Knit cuffs seal in warmth
- Synthetic palm for solid grip