Hang up your jacket and grab your Norris.
You love the comfort of your fleece, but you need a little bit of extra warmth for those late-fall and early-spring hikes, and you don't want to commit to a jacket—take a gander at the Norris Insulated Hoodie by The North Face. This midweight fleece gives you casual comfort, but with performance warmth. Heatseeker technology placed in the chest and hood give you breathable warmth to prevent overheating while the cinch-cord hem helps retain your body heat on the way down. Stash your keys and cell phone in the chest pocket so you have room to keep your hands warm in the hand pockets.
- A warm insulated jacket with the style of a fleece
- Cozy fleece lining with stretch construction for flexibility
- Synthetic insulation provides breathable warmth for active use
- Zippered pockets keeps your items safe while on the move
- Cinch-cord hem helps retain body heat inside the jacket